PDA

View Full Version : Question????

brian@phanteks
04-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Hey members. If there are any questions about our products you can post them here. I might not be able to answer them all, but thats why we have the forum. So other members can give you their knowledge and experience.

kaakaan
04-30-2013, 02:47 PM
May be offtopic but seems unnecessary to start a thread about it.
Create an instagram account for Phanteks? :D

brian@phanteks
04-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Ok you got it. What kind of pictures would you like to see?

kaakaan
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Office, coolers, pictures from fans, new products, cool news. Food, coffee, random stuff! :D

brian@phanteks
04-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Haha I tried to take pictures of people in the office. They are camera shy.

kaakaan
04-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Haha!

So, what's the accounts nickname so I can follow? ;)

brian@phanteks
04-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Its not created yet. I have to get a few pics first.

kaakaan
04-30-2013, 04:02 PM
Okay! :D

Put a follow on @typkladdkaka when you're done. :)

LeFreak
05-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Keeping my eyes out for the Instagram account! :)
Follow @forfest if you would like (a)

dchh
05-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know where I can get a second PWM adapter for the PH-F140TS fan I got? It's an extra upgrade I decided to get to attach it to the back of an existing PH-TC14PE which already came with a PWM adapter that I obviously can't connect to this extra fan.

kaakaan
05-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know where I can get a second PWM adapter for the PH-F140TS fan I got? It's an extra upgrade I decided to get to attach it to the back of an existing PH-TC14PE which already came with a PWM adapter that I obviously can't connect to this extra fan.

I guess you can buy a regular splitter and put in the PWM adapter. :)

dchh
05-20-2013, 07:47 PM
I guess you can buy a regular splitter and put in the PWM adapter. :)

I did consider that but I already have the supplied splitter with the PH-TC14PE plugged into the adapter and I don't want to have to connect yet another splitter incase it puts unnecessary strain on either the adapter or the fan header.

doyll
05-21-2013, 11:42 AM
I did consider that but I already have the supplied splitter with the PH-TC14PE plugged into the adapter and I don't want to have to connect yet another splitter incase it puts unnecessary strain on either the adapter or the fan header.
Running 2 fans on one adapter and 1 on another will means fans will not all spin the same speed. Phanteks says it's safe to run 3 of their fans on one of their PWM adapters

kaakaan
05-21-2013, 12:14 PM

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Startech-inch-Power-Splitter-Cable/dp/B002DY7M1G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1369163603&sr=8-2&keywords=3-pin+splitter

Buy one of these and plug into the PWM adapter.

Lgxstarburst
05-21-2013, 03:10 PM
once i get my cooler installed i will post it to instagram and send it to you brian.. i have a knack at taking computer component glamour shots :)

dchh
05-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Well, thanks for the replies, however, I did notice on other forums that owners of the PH-TC14PE have been able to get a spare PWM adapter from Phanteks support department, mostly for those with the early version of the cooler but I thought that they might at least have the adapter for sale as a separate item. I'm going to try to email the company and see how I get on.

doyll
05-31-2013, 02:01 AM
As I said in post #14

Running 2 fans on one adapter and 1 on another will means fans will not all spin the same speed. Phanteks says it's safe to run 3 of their fans on one of their PWM adapters

You need to run on adapter to 3 fans or 3 adapters for 3 fans to keep all fans spinning same speed.

dchh
06-02-2013, 10:57 AM
I understand what you are saying. To clarify, the mobo I'm using has several different PWM headers. I don't need the fans to all run at exactly the same speed. Just react to the temperature and manage as the BIOS/OS sees fit. As a stop gap measure, due to the tone of the noise of the fan at full tilt annoying me a bit, I've decided to use the supplied resistor to slow the fan down to a more tolerable volume. However I will keep your advice in mind if Phanteks doesn't give me a reply, positive or other wise. Just find it strange that they haven't even sent out an automated acknowledgement message. Maybe the guys over there are busy?

Lgxstarburst
06-02-2013, 04:04 PM
I understand what you are saying. To clarify, the mobo I'm using has several different PWM headers. I don't need the fans to all run at exactly the same speed. Just react to the temperature and manage as the BIOS/OS sees fit. As a stop gap measure, due to the tone of the noise of the fan at full tilt annoying me a bit, I've decided to use the supplied resistor to slow the fan down to a more tolerable volume. However I will keep your advice in mind if Phanteks doesn't give me a reply, positive or other wise. Just find it strange that they haven't even sent out an automated acknowledgement message. Maybe the guys over there are busy?

i had the same issue it took getting brian to email them about it to get the support i needed. the support was good though once they responded.. if they give you a price on that adapter shooot me an inbox with it. im curious as well

dchh
06-19-2013, 02:18 PM
My thanks to Brian and all those at Phanteks support. Got the new PWM adapter and it works brilliantly. Thumbs up for their support. :)

doyll
06-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Glad you got it all sorted out. :D

Ralleballe
07-12-2013, 02:33 AM
About the PWM-adapter. I really think the should be selling it since there is no (that I have found) such item on the market today.

I like the fact that you can turn every fan into a PWM-controlled fan. I use them with my PH-F140TS, and I would like to have one PWM-adapter for each fan so I can adjust them individually. So, Phanteks, how do I get more of those PWM-adapters?

phanteks rep
07-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi Ralleballe,

Please email to support@phanteksusa.com and someone will be able to help you with the PWM adapter. Thanks.

doyll
07-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Good to see you Phanteks Rep. ;)

Sendejo
03-18-2014, 08:21 AM
Please, when will the white version of the Enthoo Primo case be available for purchase?

havoke
10-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Hey, a quick question.

On the ethno primo case, should the led strip remain on? Mine is on only when booting the pc.

abomablenoman
06-19-2015, 07:14 PM
I've also got a question.

What kind of cable is used to power the front LEDs in the Enthoo Luxe?

The cable has a 12v SATA male connector on one end and a 2-pin connector (I think?) glued to the front panel PCB where the LED control button is.

I'm asking because I somehow accidentally broke off the bend portion of the L shaped plastic part on the SATA end of the cable.
It should still work since the pins weren't damaged, but I would like to know what kind of cable it is should I ever need to replace it.
I've been looking around for what kind of cable it is, but couldn't find it, so I came here to ask.

Thanks in advance.

brian@phanteks
06-22-2015, 10:24 AM
Abomablenoman,
Send an email to support@phanteksusa.com to purchase a replacement cable.

Brian

lightsout06
06-25-2015, 05:01 AM
I have the Enthoo Luxe and have to connectors that came with the case, and do not know where to put. One has a blue tip that says 12v power on it and the other says 12v input. I'm a total newbie to pc building and thank you for whatever help you can give me.

gondar1234
08-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Thank for good question :o

Pixelmancer
09-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Since my thread (http://phanteks.com/forum/showthread.php?282-Enthoo-Evolv-Water-Cooling-Question) in the case section isn't getting an answer I'll try here. What's the actual real world radiator support on the Evolv? Can I have a 240mm in the front and a 240mm in the top without clearance issues? What about a 140mm in the back with a 240mm up top? I know it says those are all supported on the specs on the site, but what the company site says and what actually fits aren't always the same. Have you guys tested if all three of those radiators can actually fit without clearance issues?

NOTPLEASED
11-02-2015, 12:54 PM
I figured it wouldn't hurt to post here and ask... does anyone have any suggestions for the Evolve ITX as far as cooling performance using the roof as exhaust with a h100i GTX? As it stands I will probably reassemble my build back into a 250D as I am shocked at how god awful the performance is.
My load temps gaming are up 15c ( 63-70c playing the Witcher 3! vs 50-57) with push exhaust on the roof in this case vs pull intake on the 250D. It's absolutely terrible and I feel I wasted $100 (Canadian).
Is a exhaust fan in the rear better or worse for temps( I haven't conclusively decided but it doesn't seem to impact the coolant temp much if at all though I think it might be "stealing" some air.
2x 120mms in front better than the stock 200m?

I bought this case as I like the aesthetics and location of the front panel usb+ audio jacks plus the roof rack intrigued me. but as it stands i'm of the opinion as far as CPU AiO cooling performance goes its utter garbage.
I can only reach the conclusion that the roof is not exhausting enough air and the design is flawed. Push exhaust vs pull intake( in the 250D) shouldn't impact the CPU temps by more than 5c...max. Not 15c.

I mean the CPU is well within temp limits and I have no interest pushing for 4.7 or 4.8ghz as the vcore required and heat jump is huge but ...70c while gaming is just absolutely retarded. That's what I got before with synthetic benchmarks.

marlea
12-12-2015, 07:18 PM
thought i would post this here , Need some help just got one of theses cases ( Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Black ) give to me , here in Australia there just too expensive but was glad to this but some parts were missing can anyone help (1 hard drive tray plus the sleds , motherboard stand offs or the tool kit that came with the case , 1 - 4 pin fan pwr female to female lead must have come with the case have emailed Phanteks.com in the us they just dont email back and its starting to get frustrating so if you some spears just let know thanks mark

doyll
12-13-2015, 04:16 AM
thought i would post this here , Need some help just got one of theses cases ( Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Black ) give to me , here in Australia there just too expensive but was glad to this but some parts were missing can anyone help (1 hard drive tray plus the sleds , motherboard stand offs or the tool kit that came with the case , 1 - 4 pin fan pwr female to female lead must have come with the case have emailed Phanteks.com in the us they just dont email back and its starting to get frustrating so if you some spears just let know thanks mark
Was this given to you new or is this a used case? Obviously if it is used, Phanteks' obligations are quite different than if it is new.

Did you email phanteks.com?

Their customer support addresses are
USA : support@phanteksusa.com
International : support@phanteks.com
But for international support they often do not reply, so email : rma@phanteks.com

I think international support / rma are based in Europe.