Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phanteks release new Premium fans, PH-F140XP and PH-F140SP

Phanteks release new Premium fans, PH-F140XP and PH-F140SP

Hello Everyone,

Phanteks newest premium fans. Check out our latest release.

PH-F140SP.
    http://phanteks.com/PH-F140SP.html

PH-F140SP will be available with two models, PH-F140_BK and PH-F140_BK_BLED. With 4 LEDs attached to the PH-F140SP_BK_LED, these fans will make any case more aesthetically appealing. The ON/OFF switch allows user to enable or disable the LEDs. Includes a 400mm extension cable to improve cable management.

PH-F140SP_LED.jpg
    F140SP_rear.jpg
    140sp_led.jpg

PH-F140XP
    http://phanteks.com/PH-F140XP.html

The PH-F140XP, 140mm Premium fans with PWM functions from Phanteks is designed using the unique Maelström concept technology. PH-F140XP with PWM functions allows for speed adjustments, higher for performance and lower for silent operation. Bundled with many accessories, PH-F140XP also features 140mm mounting hole and is a great case/radiator fan upgrade option for users who want better airflow for their cases and radiators.

F140XP_front.jpg
    PH-F140XP_BK.jpg

Super Moderator
    F140XP should be a big hit! Will there be 140mm fan clips available for it to be used on TC14PE coolers?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Is blue the only LED color available with these fans? I don't do blue.

Many shops (web shops) has missed the fan with LED, at least in my country. I have decide to order fan from all The Three different models XP. SP, and SP LED.
    Is there anyone who has mounted the LED version fan on the top of a radiator inside the chassie? Is the light mabye to strong, or?

I have the idéa of having 3 fans in the top radiator (420mm) and 2 fans at the bottom (280mm) I'm going to have this "puch and pull" , maybe all with LED,, will it cause to much light?

I just got two PH-F140-XP. They look good. Move a lot of air and do it quietly.

They have been advertising the new 200 mm fan. As usual they advertise them about 6 months before you can buy them.
    I tried,l no dice. They will get back to me.

Great for case fans now can you focus on a killer high static pressure radiator fan also in a 140mm format plzzzzz

Is there anyone who has mounted the LED version fan on the top of a radiator inside the chassie?
    คาสิโน

Yes I have 3 in the top of my Primo

I'm interested when and will these fans sometime use some modern technology like wifi control, or some virtual reality softwares and applications, developed by this AR/VR company https://skywell.software/ar-vr-development/ for design goals.
    Last edited by henryclum; 05-26-2019 at 11:33 PM.

This is a very interesting question, because in many people opinion , virtual reality is the future that will affect many areas and at this stage it's interesting how many people are interested in this implementing .