Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enthoo Primo officially released!

Super Moderator
    Have you asked your local suppliers when they will be stocking the Enthoo Primo? The more people showing interest in Primo will most likely lead to local Phanteks retailers wanting to stock them.

My guess is if Amazon is listing they expect to have stock before long.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I've contacted Amazon's CS and they have no clue. It's been listed for several weeks. I am assuming the problem is on Pahteks end. Amazon usually gets stocked pretty quickly. I don't care for the 'order and we'll notify you when we expect them'. I would order from Phanteks but not for $50 shipping.

Super Moderator
    May well be on Phanteks' end. They can only make them so fast, than it takes at least 2 weeks on ship to reach North America. Assume would come in through Port Metro Vancouver as it handles more than 50 percent of all container cargo moving through Canada’s container ports. Than onto train or truck for Calgary so there's another long day's drive. Add in port and other distribution time probably another couple of days.

On company (China Shipping has container ships arriving Vancouver on the 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th of November and 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th of December. Ships do round trip every 6 weeks I'm sure there are other ships from China as well.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;