Thread: Sloppy semi high-end rig under construction awaiting for Enthoo Primo.

Wink Sloppy semi high-end rig

Hi binary freaks !

This is my build at the moment, i had to replace PSU because i had coil whine on all 3 Seasonic 760XP˛ models.New PSU has just been ordered.

Chassis:-Corsair Carbide Air 540+BeQuiet! Shadowings 140mm*3+BeQuiet! Shadowings 120mm*3
    PSU:-EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2, 850W
    MOBO:-Asus Sabertooth X79
    CPU:-Intel i7 3820@4ghz
    Cooler:-Phanteks PH-TC14PE+2*Noctua NF-A15 PWM 140mm
    GPU:-MSI GTX760 Hawk SLI setup
    RAM:-GSkill Ares 2133 CAS9 4*4GB modules
    HDDs:-PNY Prevail Elite SSD 240GB-WD Green 1TB
    Display:-EIZO SX2262W
    Keyboard:-Cooler Master CM Storm
    Mouse:-ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical

Thanks for reading !

Update:Yes, i've been waiting for the Enthoo since its announcement but finally i decided to put my hardware in the Corsair Air 540.I still think the Phanteks is a better multipurpose chassis but its too heavy for me, the Corsair is 10kg less and also 100 bucks cheaper.That does not change the special feeling i have about Phanteks..I'm glad Phanteks is still workin on chassis, my next build will be based on X99 platform and i hope to get a Phanteks chassis this time around.

Update:My hardware is now inside the Corsair 540 and i'm satisfied with the performance(CPU and GPU) and the Phanteks PH-TC14PE do wonders in there, not as sexy as the Phanteks case, but since i'd like to stick with air cooling, this fits my needs while keeping the idea of isolating the PSU, which is one of the features i was after. Also i'm a weak nerd, and 17.9Kg is too heavy for my feeble arms...

Peace

PS:I'll add pictures as soon as i fit the new PSU in.
    Last edited by Meshuggah; 06-05-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Upgrades

Tip: Upload the pics to some imagehosting website and use the "[ IMG][ /IMG]" tag.

Quote Originally Posted by kaakaan View Post
    Tip: Upload the pics to some imagehosting website and use the "[ IMG][ /IMG]" tag.
    Will do, resolution is horrible, that said, do this rig deserve high res pics?
    Hehe ! thank you.

EDIT: Done ! i used a link to an image hosting site, so i can add pictures whenever i want , thank you ! I knew the trick but as my computer build suggest, i'm a lazy boy.
    Last edited by Meshuggah; 08-07-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    Will do, resolution is horrible, that said, do this rig deserve high res pics?
    Hehe ! thank you.
    Every rig deserve high res!