Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** Modding Enthoo Primo *** ideas and how-to's

The caster base has been one of the most useful additions to my system, I couldn't live without it now. Thanks to doyll

That's an awesome caster base man. I was thinking about taking the original cover off of the front fans and cutting an Asus Republic of Gamers shield logo with the word Asus under it. It would open up air flow and give it a real nice look. It doesn't hurt that I'm doing a lot of asus rog parts in it. I'm also going to put in sleeved red cables with black connectors, keep the red and black look going. Black compression fittings with a red watercooling set up and she should look fancy. I'm also going to change the front fans to red. Now that Phanteks sells the PWM PCB's separately I'll be grabbing a couple of those as well. I'll have one controller for my CPU rad, one for my GPU rad, and one for my case fans, couple that all to a fan controller and it'll form a nice independent set up. My real question is if it's necessary to do a dual loop setup or a single loop with dual rads.

Super Moderator
    Thanks. I try to make them look good.

Sounds like front panel will be very nice looking.

Single loop is not a problem as long as pump is powerful enough to handle both blocks and radiators. Some builders use 2 pumps in one loop as it give them an added safety margin in case one pump fails.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamChrist View Post
    That's an awesome caster base man. I was thinking about taking the original cover off of the front fans and cutting an Asus Republic of Gamers shield logo with the word Asus under it. It would open up air flow and give it a real nice look. It doesn't hurt that I'm doing a lot of asus rog parts in it. I'm also going to put in sleeved red cables with black connectors, keep the red and black look going. Black compression fittings with a red watercooling set up and she should look fancy. I'm also going to change the front fans to red. Now that Phanteks sells the PWM PCB's separately I'll be grabbing a couple of those as well. I'll have one controller for my CPU rad, one for my GPU rad, and one for my case fans, couple that all to a fan controller and it'll form a nice independent set up. My real question is if it's necessary to do a dual loop setup or a single loop with dual rads.
    I used a dual rad single loop and I'm very happy with it.