Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardware Canucks Enthoo Primo Video Review

Super Moderator
    United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by achat View Post
    Just bought it ! Incredible GooD!!! Thanks for Review guys. Hardware installation is a pure pleasure with Enthoo Primo.
    Every Phanteks case I've built and I've built a bunch of the have been a pleasure to work with.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

very useful. thanks!

Last edited by tomcruzz; 05-31-2017 at 03:58 AM. Reason: edit

You are right that now speaking proper English is a rarity in the states. I work as a teacher in school and I want to say that many children face the problem of learning the language. I try to help them as much as I can. But video it is really useful!

Three years ago, my parents moved to the United States. Personally, it was hard for me to learn the American language. With my communication skills, I have no problems, but I am very lagging behind in my studies. I training with tutors, but I still can not get the result I want. Essay services help me with my homework. Barbara, can you tell me some online English courses or lessons?

this site has free tutorials. I recommend it to many students