Thread: Pre Black Friday Sale

Pre Black Friday Sale

Hello everyone,
    This Friday, November 8, 2013, we will be offering free ground shipping for all orders placed on this day only.
    preblackfriday.jpg

www.phanteksusa.com
    Last edited by brian@phanteks; 11-06-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    Hello everyone,
    This Friday, November 8, 2013, we will be offering free ground shipping for all orders placed on this day only.
    preblackfriday.jpg

www.phanteksusa.com
    Wish I had seen this sooner, I would have ordered.

EDIT: I left a message on their chat (which was closed) asking if the offer could be extended to me. The case is in my cart and I told them I would complete the transaction today if they said yes. I hope they do say yes, I'm itching to get one.
    Last edited by essenbe; 11-11-2013 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Additional Info

I just talked to them and they said no. I'll just wait until Amazon gets them in. I get free 2 day shipping from them.
    Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7-3770K, 16GB G Skill Trident X DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX 980 Classified -Corsair AX1200i - 120 GB 850 pro- 500GB Samsung Evo-2 X Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB- 2 X Samsung Evo 120 GB-1 X Seagate 2 TB HDD -XSPC 360 mm rad and NexXxos 360 mm rad- D5 Pump - Enthoo Primo case

offering free ground shipping for all orders placed on this day only.
    ทางเข้า sbobet

Good information Read all this great article.

gclub mobile

It is a very good advice. Thank you very much

clubvegas999

I think that Keep posting more informative articles like these one.
    These are very good articles to visit...

goldenslot

Thank you for sharing!
    Whole my day I spend at the computer. Because of I'm a writer of the academic papers for this company. I try to constantly improve my writing skills. I very often re-read my old works and compare them with current creativity. And I see the result of my efforts! THANK YOU!