Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with replacement faulty items

Problem with replacement faulty items

I've got a problem with the customer service side of things, I put a request in over 5 weeks ago, for a replacement front LED strip, a fan hub, and some more front panel clips ( 3rd time ) and although they agreed they still haven't come. I had a reply to an email last weeks saying " My colleagues are still checking for the correct needed parts to send out. You will be mailed as soon it has been shipped " why did it take them 4 weeks to send that message, and what is hard about getting 3 items correct.

This is slowly starting to get to me now, as I can't use my rig, without the fan hub, iv'e ghot 16 fans that need powering, and the pwm hub was one of the reasons why I bought the case. Yes I could buy some pwm splitters but why should I be out of pocket. Not only that without the front panel on I would get a serious amount of dust inside.

I hope somebody reads this who can help Cos I'm considering going for a new case, maybe a 900d, as Corsair have excellent customer service, which is a big thing for my loyalty.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I wish more people would comment on this forum about these issues and maybe Phanteks will take notice. I too am considering looking in another direction. I know its more money but I'm thinking of going with a Caselabs soon if Phanteks doesn't step up.

I'm thinking the same thoughts mate, Caselabs are the way to go. I have sent 3 more emails to Phanteks, as yet another fault has appeared, but yet again still no reply. I'm just sick of buying a product and from day 1 it hasn't worked as advertised, and is getting worse week by week, at this rate, I'm going to need a new case before this one is in fully working order.

Super Moderator
    Replacement latches for third time ???
    And now needing a replacement LED strip and PWM hub ???

Sorry mate, three replacements makes suspicious. Especially when LED strip and PWM were not a problem until you need latches for third time...
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I just want to be able to buy things that I have damaged. I damaged the big window.
    I want to be able to buy replacement parts and not wait many months or years.

I don't want to hear about their suppliers, the weather, or granma's hair color.
    All I want is service to go along with their product.

I just want to be able to buy things that I have damaged. I damaged the big window.
    I want to be able to buy replacement parts and not wait many months or years.

I don't want to hear about their suppliers, the weather, or granma's hair color.
    All I want is service to go along with their product.

It's a great case but it will be my last Phanteds if they don't get their act together.

Super Moderator
    Wow! You sound like a very grumpy hard to please kind of person. Everyone I know who has needed customer support from Phanteks has got the help they needed. A few took a little longer than they should because of email problems, but were finally resolved. In order to find answers to questions I didn't know I have asked customer support so many questions I'm on a first name bases with the people in charge. They have always gone the extra step to be helpful.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

doyll because you are on a first name bases may be you can tell me how to buy a new window for my case.
    No I don't get angry over such a small thing as a window. I do get angry when I have recommended Phanteks products to many others and then have to go back and apologize because they can't get service. That makes me angry.

Could you post the exact best method to get in touch with Phanteks just to buy a part for the cases they make. I damaged it; I don't want it free or RMA.

I'm also looking at CaseLabs. Waiting for them to make something a little smaller. About the size of the Primo or the 800D.

I have only had one case in my life that had a part I had to RMA Corsair 600t front fan filter. One post on the forum and I got the part in the mail. Done.
    When I decided I wanted a different side panel. Simple. Mailed money and they mailed me a side panel. Done.
    Last edited by Layback Bear; 08-30-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Super Moderator
    Send Phanteks an email at rma@phanteks.com explaining you want to buy a replacement window.

For some reason they don't seem to reply very promptly when emailed at support@phanteks.com

Update:
    I solved my window problem. Two hours of hand rubbing with NOVUS 3 stage scratch remover made the window better than new.
    All scratches are gone and their is no fading in the window.