Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enthoo Luxe

Enthoo Luxe

Let me get this out of the way first, that I understand quality control, product development cycles, and all of the head aches that come from trying to get a product to the market.
    On to the meat. The Luxe was announced months ago now, with a release time frame, along with the Pro and white Primo, both of which have hit the market since, and no news on the Luxe other than a few forum moderator posts saying that it has been delayed. I'm merely curious as to its status, as we were told several months back that there would be more information in mid-April, to no avail. I just want to know what ever happened to the fabled Luxe.
    Cheers!

I totally agree with Fennrarr.
    Luxe is still not on the market. About a half year to late but that is not the problem. I find it really sad that there is no information for the Luxe. Too bad Phanteks.
    Is your motto: start strong, but also strong stop again?

The frustration is overwhelming. I too understand delays in manufacturing, quality control etc etc. The opportunity for Phanteks is their customer relations. Since they gave a general release date for the Luxe which was greatly missed the least they could do is keep us updated. The only reason I can think of is they model their Business plan after EA. Come on Phanteks, you have a lot of loyal customers out here, show us we matter to you.

I cannot agree with you all more, as soon as this case was shown off I have been waiting patiently, then the pro is released and it's "Phantastic", but no Luxe? Phanteks really needs to step up and prove they are here to stay in the enclosure market and delaying cases and not keeping the fans up to date is not the way to do it.

Hi Guys.

I found this Information on the TechPowerUp Site:

"Phanteks Releases the Enthoo Luxe Full Tower PC Case
    PRESS RELEASE by Cristian_25H Wednesday, July 16th 2014 09:22 Discuss (5 Comments)
    Phanteks announces the release of the Enthoo Luxe. The Enthoo Luxe's luxurious chassis combines flexibility and functionality without the added cost. A case worthy for all computer enthusiasts that want a great aircooling or watercooling case. Unleash unlimited possibilities with, our latest addition to our Enthoo Series, the Enthoo Luxe.

The Enthoo Luxe's front and top aluminum panels are sandblasted to create a textured appearance. This allows for an attractive and practical solution to reduce the appearance of fingerprints on the case. LED ambient lighting stretches all through the top and front of the case creating luminous edges and providing a spectacular indirect light effect.

The Luxe's stealthy interior design only showcases the mainboard and its components while isolating the bulky power supply out of sight with the included power supply cover. This removable cover not only isolates the power supply from view but also acts as a thermal shield from the rest of the case.

Fully equipped with many accessories, including 2x removable Drop-n-Lock SSD brackets, PWM hub, pump bracket, reservoir bracket, and PSU cover.

For cooling, the Luxe has an exceptional watercooling potential. The Enthoo Luxe can mount various sizes of radiators to four different locations on the case. A watercooling heaven for many watercooling enthusiasts.

PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
    Available at most local retailers in August 2014
    The recommended retail price is
    PH-ES614L_BK - $149.00
    PH-ES614L_WT - $159.99
    WARRANTY
    5 Years Limited Warranty"

There is still hope.

Phanteks also just added a page on their site for the Luxe. Looks like our waiting may be finally over.

Super Moderator
    Phanteks also added accessories. We can now get additional PWM fan hubs, Y-splitters, SSD holders, pump mount and RGB light strip
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

So when is the actual release date for the case in the UK as it's already up for pre-order on Overclockers UK. I am waiting on this case to be released before starting my build, can't we get a rough idea?

Super Moderator
    Should be the 2nd week of August. At least that's the rumor.
    I has been released, but the ship hasn't got here yet.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Hmm I can probably wait a while then, if not I'll just go with the Enthoo Pro for now and upgrade later, I'm very desperate to build my rig