Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Case suggestions & improvements

hey guys.. what do you guys think of a front panel upgrade kit?? since the header are removable with some screws and stuff
    like for example, now the evolv line has their standard 2 usb3.0 port and audio jacks but with providing an upgrade where there are one usb3.1 gen2 type-c and also a type-a port. as for their orientation, instead of horizontal maybe putting them in a vertical alignment would solve the placement of the ports.

They should provide an option for an intake fan at the bottom of the Enthoo Evolv ATX TG. When using a GPU with axial fans, temperature can get high inside the case which results to increased noise from GPU/CPU coolers. I did add a 140mm intake fan to the bottom of the case by myself, but it was not easy and a mess. See my album:

http://phanteks.com/forum/album.php?albumid=15
    Last edited by steelhouse; 12-09-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhouse View Post
    They should provide an option for an intake fan at the bottom of the Enthoo Evolv ATX TG. When using a GPU with axial fans, temperature can get high inside the case which results to increased noise from GPU/CPU coolers. I did add a 240mm intake fan to the bottom of the case by myself, but it was not easy and a mess. See my album:

http://phanteks.com/forum/album.php?albumid=15
    240mm fan??? Do you mean 140mm intake fan in bottom?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    240mm fan??? Do you mean 140mm intake fan in bottom?
    Yes, it was a typo.