Thread: Poor European Support!

Poor European Support!

So I had to resort to contacting Phanteks USA on the phone to get anywhere (well I am still waiting) with my issues with my Primo:

1. Rattling upper grill (check out my video of this on the chassis forum)

2. Broken front clip

3. HDD LED indicator not working!

Apparently Phanteks Europe will be contacting me by email at some point, I have not been given a time frame for replacement parts and no-one from Phanteks Europe has contacted me yet.

For 200 you do expect some quality and if things are broken/not functioning you do expect replacements to be sent out ASAP!

On a positive note Brian was awesome on the phone, but I think his hands are tied as it's the Europe support that have to sort the replacement parts out!

Super Moderator
    I suspect it will be sorted out quite soon.
    My guess is there is some sort of problem with messages from European owners having problems not getting to European customer support personel.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Well on a positive note I have had some contact from Phanteks via email verifying my invoice and asking what parts are needed.

Not too impressed with the Our warehouse will collect the parts and most usually ships within few weeks of the request.

Super Moderator
    Great news!

My guess is the few weeks will be an exaggeration .. unless they do not have the top grill assembly in stock, than getting it over a body or two of water may take longer.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Just received all my replacement parts from Phanteks!

1. New PWM fan hub - works perfectly now! Also helps that I got Speedfan working with my MSI Z97 board (which was not supported - but the awesome Alfredo Milani Comparetti built me a special version just for my mboard!).

2. New front clips - back in business! No need to use tape anymore to secure the front filter.

3. New HDD LED/Reset switch lead...quite easy to install and I have a working HDD LED again!

4. Upper mesh grill assembly - no rattling anymore!

Overall very happy again

Super Moderator
    Took longer then I expected, but at least they got your taken care of! E