Thread: Phanteks Water Pump Mounting Bracket Locations, Enthoo Luxe & Pro Full Tower

Phanteks Water Pump Mounting Bracket Locations, Enthoo Luxe & Pro Full Tower

Since doing my video reviews of the Phanteks Enthoo Pro & Luxe Full Towers, I've had several people inquire to me asking that I clarify the different mounting location for the Phanteks Water Pump Mounting Bracket in the Phanteks Luxe and Phanteks Pro full towers.

Mnpctech will be stocking Phanteks accessories for the Enthoo Primo, Luxe & Pro Full Towers

To attach the Phanteks Water Pump to the Luxe or Pro chassis, you can use coarse thread 6/32 screws

[img=https://mnpctech.com/images/companies/3/Phanteks_Laing_D5_DDC_Water_Pump_Mounting_Bracket_ PH_PUMBKT_replacement1.jpg]
    Use 6/32 coarse thread PC Computer screws. Power Supply screws from the Phanteks Accessory box are shown in the above photo.*

You can mount and locate Phanteks Water Pump Mounting Bracket onto the floor of the chassis, over the factory location of the fan grill.

You can mount and locate Phanteks Water Pump Mounting Bracket onto the floor of the chassis, over the factory location of the fan grill.

You can mount and locate Phanteks Water Pump Mounting Bracket onto the base of the bottom HD cage. You have three different mounting locations on this base.

You can mount and locate Phanteks Water Pump Mounting Bracket onto the base of the bottom HD cage. You have three different mounting locations on this base.

Super Moderator
    Thanks Bill!

For your front grill modification.
    Would it be possible to remove the stock mesh and mount your grill using strips top and bottom with same hole spacing same as your grill and "sandwich" the Primo frame to hold your grill in place? Hope that makes sense.

Are you thinking of making a top grill to match?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Let me check for you!

Also, the Phanteks Water Pump base will not work with DDC water pumps, but I'm looking into offering adapter for everyone

Water Pump Mounting Base location in Phanteks Enthoo Primo

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    Thanks Bill!

For your front grill modification.
    Would it be possible to remove the stock mesh and mount your grill using strips top and bottom with same hole spacing same as your grill and "sandwich" the Primo frame to hold your grill in place? Hope that makes sense.

Are you thinking of making a top grill to match?
    Checked it today, and the mounting holes miss the portions you're describing. I didn't intentionally design these for the Enthoo Primo. It just turned out by Jesse's discovery, that the Mnpctech 240 PC Radiator grill fit perfectly over the Phanteks Enthoo Primo mesh grill. You can screw the 360 version over the top, but the frame isn't the same OD

More photos and explanation of the grill mounting here, https://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/phanteks-primo-front-grill-en/phanteks-primo-front-grill.html