Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question????

Super Moderator
    Glad you got it all sorted out.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

About the PWM-adapter. I really think the should be selling it since there is no (that I have found) such item on the market today.

I like the fact that you can turn every fan into a PWM-controlled fan. I use them with my PH-F140TS, and I would like to have one PWM-adapter for each fan so I can adjust them individually. So, Phanteks, how do I get more of those PWM-adapters?

Hi Ralleballe,

Please email to support@phanteksusa.com and someone will be able to help you with the PWM adapter. Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Good to see you Phanteks Rep.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Please, when will the white version of the Enthoo Primo case be available for purchase?

Hey, a quick question.

On the ethno primo case, should the led strip remain on? Mine is on only when booting the pc.

I've also got a question.

What kind of cable is used to power the front LEDs in the Enthoo Luxe?

The cable has a 12v SATA male connector on one end and a 2-pin connector (I think?) glued to the front panel PCB where the LED control button is.

I'm asking because I somehow accidentally broke off the bend portion of the L shaped plastic part on the SATA end of the cable.
    It should still work since the pins weren't damaged, but I would like to know what kind of cable it is should I ever need to replace it.
    I've been looking around for what kind of cable it is, but couldn't find it, so I came here to ask.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by abomablenoman; 06-19-2015 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to say which case I have

Abomablenoman,
    Send an email to support@phanteksusa.com to purchase a replacement cable.

Brian

I have the Enthoo Luxe and have to connectors that came with the case, and do not know where to put. One has a blue tip that says 12v power on it and the other says 12v input. I'm a total newbie to pc building and thank you for whatever help you can give me.