Thread: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Hi from Greece,
    i have seen the new Enthoo Evolv ATX case and i am very excited with the quality!
    I want to ask, if can i bay the case without the plexiglass window, only with aluminium.
    Also i want to ask when the specific case will be available for purchase in EU and how match it will be cost in euros?
    I think that your products have super quality and very good design!
    I am waiting your news with experiment. My new workstation will be with Enthoo Evolv ATX case!!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MariosKarampalis View Post
    Hi from Greece,
    i have seen the new Enthoo Evolv ATX case and i am very excited with the quality!
    I want to ask, if can i bay the case without the plexiglass window, only with aluminium.
    Also i want to ask when the specific case will be available for purchase in EU and how match it will be cost in euros?
    I think that your products have super quality and very good design!
    I am waiting your news with experiment. My new workstation will be with Enthoo Evolv ATX case!!
    Thank you.
    I have the same question about a solid side door. I'd like a case with two solid side doors.

I think this is something that Phanteks need to address. They would do very well by offering after market panel mods. So far we don't know if they will offer solid panel that you are asking for but maybe one day they will.

For me I'd love to have a non-smoked window so I can see inside my case better on my Primo.

overclockers.co.uk are taking delivery of EVOLV ATX on 30th July and shipping on the 31st July. This I'm told will be first in the world as USA dont get until 17th August.

Super Moderator
    I agree with colinmcr. Optional case accessory panels would be great.

On another note, MNPCtech is making clear window replacement side panels now.
    http://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mo...ide-panel.html
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I just spoke with mnpctech on twitter about a 3-4 days ago and they are too busy to be working on a clear panel for the new evolv atx. I asked them if they had any plans to do so and heres how the twitter convo went.....

"@Mnpctech My new build is in an evolv atx will there b a clear window from u guys? Can i get help with this project?"
    "No plans this year, we are overwhelmed with commitments, sorry @BeauCarrillo" - MNPCTech

I did however have someone reply to my post with....

"@Mnpctech @BeauCarrillo it wouldn't be hard to make one for it unless your looking for a milled one."
    and i replied,
    "@EnviousMods @Mnpctech Yeah I've done plenty of similar work in smaller hobby projects, already have plans and materials in the mail, but TY"

I already have my plexi i belive it is window thats clear, its a sheet just as thick as the standard window, which ill be measuring, marking and then cutting to fit soon, and drilling the holes so i can replace the current tinted window panel were all stuck with on the evolve atx cases.