Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Front Panel LED

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Front Panel LED

Heya!

I've had the Enthoo Luxe for a solid 8 months now but recently noticed the led portion of the front panel LED light (one patch of it) started blinking on and off. I requested RMA for just the front panel but still waiting for a response.

I live in Asia though and not the states, so I'm wondering, is my RMA valid and can Phanteks issue just the front panel of the Luxe?

I appreciate if anyone's got any reassurance on the matter. Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Phanteks is usually gives very good customer support. If you don't get a response in a week post again and I'll see if I can help. I'm not affiliated with Phanteks, but do know a little about them.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    Phanteks is usually gives very good customer support. If you don't get a response in a week post again and I'll see if I can help. I'm not affiliated with Phanteks, but do know a little about them.
    Noted, will wait and see how it plays. Thanks.

Here to report that there hasn't been anything back from Phanteks. It has been about 5 days only I guess.

Send an email directly to support@phanteksusa.com and I will forward the request to the correct person.

Super Moderator
    Brian will get you sorted.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    Send an email directly to support@phanteksusa.com and I will forward the request to the correct person.
    Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    Brian will get you sorted.
    Thanks both, will do.

Here to report that another week is gone without any reply from support. :/

3 weeks now without a single reply from support or the RMA team. A little disappointed...

I need a New Side Panel too