Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 3-Way SLI ASUS Gaming PC Build

Super Moderator
    Sweet!
    Wish they would a tenth of the money spent to "rescue" Matt Damon in movies on our veterans.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Haha, but look at this way, the movie will re-ignite interest in NASA and space exploration.

RGB lighting installed in top panel. Very EASY and effective mod for accenting the "16 BIT Spock" airbrushed mural by Brad

Had few minutes to work on this project over the weekend. Received Koolance 90 fittings, got the Koolance dual res installed. Also, for anyone interested in the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tower, you can fit Darkside's 240/360 27.5mm slim radiators under the top cover. I'll try and remember to measure the total space under the cover when I return to the shop this week.

Super Moderator
    Really going to be nice. I assume you will use one of your new window side covers on it?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Yes doyll! Dixie the Beagle told me I need to apologive for long gap of progress with this Phanteks Luxe build. Will decided on different GPUs. We had to wait for Bitspower to release the VG-980TIZEX Acrylic (Clear) water blocks for Zotac's GeForceŽ GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme. As soon as I'm finished with Genome build for Computex, I can mount these blocks and finally get his loop installed.

Super Moderator
    Dixie, quit being so nice to that slacker!. You need to crack the whip, howl in rage and bite his ankles more to keep him in line!

Dixie is your best friend, I can tell.

Yes, she is!

I've upgraded to the Star Trek Beyond PC system with Bitspower's VG-980TIZEX VGA Block Acrylic (Clear) for the ZOTAC GTX980Ti AMP Extreme 6GB Video card.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnpctech View Post
    PSU chassis side shroud is finished.

I'll be adding darkside RGB LED kit with power invertor and remote to illuminate the top panel, http://mnpctech.com/pc-led-lights/rg...t-package.html

hi
    can i ask how u install the panel inside the casing?
    can show in video?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnpctech View Post
    Yes, she is!
    Awesome! Your work always is!

While working on the loop, I've recorded and uploaded a quick guide on cutting & bending PETG tubing for your PC Water Cooling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKHSzpLKClE