Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 3-Way SLI ASUS Gaming PC Build

Here is the PSU shroud with Next Gen Enterprise artwork, and left side panel artwork finished.

Super Moderator
    Coming along very nice!

You do great work.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Glad you like it! Applied clear coat to the right side panel and PSU shroud last night. Starting on the top grill artwork today!

Brad airbrushed Spock onto top grill of the Phanteks Luxe yesterday...and cursed at me the whole time about "50% of my canvas is missing"...

8 or 16 BIT SPOCK?

a couple of Social Rejects with their fanboy shirts

Top panel and bezel, finished for the Phanteks Luxe. Nest step is wet sanding the clearcoat on the side panels this Thursday.

Super Moderator
    Outstanding!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Thank you buddy! I should have the side panels finished today.

PSU chassis side shroud is finished.

I'll be adding darkside RGB LED kit with power invertor and remote to illuminate the top panel, http://mnpctech.com/pc-led-lights/rg...t-package.html

Super Moderator
    Clean white case does a fantastic job of showing off the graphics.

YEEES.

Did anyone else see The Martian this weekend? I'm calling it Ridley's Redemption for Prometheus

Steps in painting Koolance Rp-452x2 Reservoir faceplate

1. Medium grit sand paper to promote adhesion on face. (Not necessary to remove anodized surface)
    2. Clear off surfaces with Tack Cloth, and Tape Off inside portion of plate
    3. Apply SEM Self Etching White primer, allow cure for 30 minutes
    4. Apply 5 coats in 5 min intervals of Rustoleum brand Gloss White Enamel paint from Home Depot
    5. Allow Rustoelum Enamel paint to air dry cure for 24 hours before handling
    6. (Optional) Apply Gloss Clear coat finish to paint (next step this weekend)

I use 3M 233+ auto body tape. Great adhesion, no glue residue

I used a small touch-up brush on portions that didn't get fully covered with the tape.

Tomorrow I'll clear coat it.