Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 3-Way SLI ASUS Gaming PC Build

hey gang, I'm still alive, and the build is finally finished, I'll be taking and posting posting final pics this weekend

Super Moderator
    Looking very nice indeed!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I just need to add the 2l next. I ordered a shipping crate from OriginPC, to save myself time. It includes foam and inner cardboard shell. Scale USS Enterprise was added to the photos for fun for mod zoo staffer, Graham

Phanteks Luxe / Pro Clear panel is finished. I posted a video to illustrate how it mounts in the chassis. I'm still waiting for shipping crate, so I can start preparing the PC for shipment.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O047rManx4

To save time, I got one of OriginPC's wood shipping crates. This designed created for their Millenniuum and Genesis full tower. OriginPC ships their custom PCs with liquid pre-installed. The crate includes the 2 piece cardboard carton, which makes lifting the PC out very easy. The carton top fastens to the base with removable plastic latches. It includes to and bottom black foam core, which works perfect with the Phanteks Luxe or Pro chassis. Top carton is extra accessories for the build.

Beautiful work as always Bill