Thread: prroblem viewing posts

prroblem viewing posts

Hello Devs,
    Why is it that most of the time when I try to view a post in this forum I got a screen displaying the following:

Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /home/phantekssite/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php
    #0 /home/phantekssite/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, 1, 1, 0)
    #1 /home/phantekssite/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('Video review of...', 1, 1, 0)
    #2 /home/phantekssite/public_html/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(456): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('Video review of...', 0, 1, 1, 1, true, false, 'on_nl2br', false, 1)
    #3 /home/phantekssite/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(1242): vB_BbCodeParser->parse('Video review of...', 9, '1', false, NULL, NULL, false, 'on_nl2br')
    #4 /home/phantekssite/public_html/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(329): vB_Postbit_Post->parse_bbcode()
    #5 /home/phantekssite/public_html/forum/showthread.php(1096): vB_Postbit->construct_postbit(Array)
    #6 {main}

This is annoying when you want to read post here.

cheers

Super Moderator
    Because a lot of data was lost in a crash.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

oh i see thank you for the reply

cheers