Thread: Evolv X Specs

Evolv X Specs

Does anyone know if the spec on the Evolv X have been released?

It seem other than some photos and pre-release reviews by Yahoo guys, i cannot find any information on the case. I'm planning on basing my build around this case and I'd like to research what parts and mods for my build.

Super Moderator
    Phanteks has not yet released the specifications and manual. I'm told all will be revealed 28 August, same date as we will be able to order one. I know, it's kinda crazy to release a product for sale the same day as details of what product is, but that's what they are doing.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

There's no link to it from the Phanteks site, but it does exit. Manual is also up on the page.

It won't let me type out the link, but go to the Enthoo Evolve ATX TG page and replace this:

Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass

With this:

Enthoo-Evolv-X

Hmmm, has anyone else been able to get that to work? I'm having issues

Super Moderator
    Phanteks websites now have Evolv X showing. You can now download manual there.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I am thinking of putting a dual Xeon CPU here on a supermicro board with E-ATX form factor. Does a full sized E-ATX 12 * 13 will fit in this? The specs are not clear in terms of full sized E-ATX of 13 inches.

Super Moderator
    Did you check the manual? Might be more detail there.

1. Check this build video remove the spaces

youtube. com /watch?v=4xtWLro6dzg

Check 1:27 Min onwards

That is the space left with a 10.3 inch E-ATX motherboard.

2. Manual Page 19 has a view without the sliding cable covers; but if the motherboard tray does not align with the plate behind the cable cover (reservoir mounting point) then there is no way we can put a 13 inch width E-ATX motherboard...

Can someone confirm if after removing the cable covers; the motherboard tray aligns with the reservoir mounting plate?