Thread: I need support

I need support

Good evening I am writing from Italy because I need support.
    I can not figure out how to connect the fans to the Phanteks P400S case controller.
    Is there any guide or tutorial?
    Also I would like to know if you can connect fans of other brands to the controller, or only those already supplied by the case.
    Thank you and sorry for my English.

Super Moderator
    I don't have P400S but have P400 tempered glass and the fan leads then need to be plugged to motherboard fan headers.

According to the P400S manual there is no fan hub. Manual show a optional fan hub on back side of motherboard but says it is not included.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

You can search for it on https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/co...nnector_issue/ website. I hope you will find your answer in that website. And if you need any help regarding essay then you can visit to Eduzaurus.com website. Because in this website I have found many essay samples on different topics and they all are free.