Thread: Shift/Shift X Fabric panels?

Shift/Shift X Fabric panels?

They were shown as a prototype at Computex, but has there been any word or development since?

I'd actually like to get one for the front to let in more air into the intake (and let the outflow blow more out). My only other option seems to be to take my front panel to a friends' maker space and have them CNC the front panel, which im loathe to do just because if something goes sideways, its completely borked.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HFB Zulu View Post
    They were shown as a prototype at Computex, but has there been any word or development since?

I'd actually like to get one for the front to let in more air into the intake (and let the outflow blow more out). My only other option seems to be to take my front panel to a friends' maker space and have them CNC the front panel, which im loathe to do just because if something goes sideways, its completely borked.
    I think Phanteks should allow current Shift/Shift X users to be able to buy replacement covers for the parts they want replaced... plastic frame with full fabric mesh covering to replace the glass panel covering the GPU section, and or Aluminium front panel with extruded frontal area that has a clippable fabric covering to allow more airflow... IMHO

Thats exactly what im talking about. They showed them as prototypes at Computex. They had them for all four sides.

I was wondering if they ever made it out of prototype status, because id love to grab one for the front and rear panels.