Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe LEDíS

Phanteks Enthoo Luxe LEDíS

I’m trying to get the case lights to turn off for my Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass Full Case. The button on the front supposedly able to be used to press and hold to turn of the lights will not work and I’ve tried the power reset button next to it as well. So anything else you can think of I can try to get the lights off via the button? It works to switch the colors but not to power them off. Thanks so very much for any help!
    Last edited by MeganElisabeth; 02-23-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Continuously hold down the "Light" Button for 4-5 seconds and it should turn off.

Thanks so much for the response! If anyone goes searching for issues with turning the lights off.. make sure you have any lighting software turned off as this was my problem. Asus AURA was overriding the case lighting. When I turned it off under Asus AURA software it instantly turned the lights on the case off as I had already pressed and held the light button down on the case beforehand.

Glad it worked out for you.

Thanks so very much! I’ve never bought a case before. I’m definitely impressed with Phanteks. Incredible quality and features. I’d definitely recommend. The only thing that bugs me a bit is the top where you can press in on the grill to open the top of the case doesn’t go down all the way on the left side. One of the springs must be damaged or broken. Other than that, phenomenal case.

LOL. Same thing with mine. Call tech support and they will send you a new clip! Can be a pain to change out though. Good luck!

Wow, really?! I did not know theyíd do that. Thank you SO much for telling me! Do they instruct how to switch it out?

No they do not. But its not hard just trickey. You have to press the 2 tabs then pull the fixture upwards, then just slide the new one into place.
    Cheers!!!

Thanks SO much for taking the time to help me with this! Just to clarify.. by fixture you mean the faulty clip? Also, you squeeze the clip by both sides and then would pull out not up though right? Arenít the clips located at the back inner corners of the care? So they wouldnít pull up just out I would think?

Yes the clip is whay i meant. You will see 2 little clips. Press both at the same time it should just pop out.