Thread: Help Needed - Enthoo Primo Sidepanel

Help Needed - Enthoo Primo Sidepanel

Hello guys. I have a problem and need some advice...

Recently I bought the Enthoo Primo to build my new PC. Everything is working fine and looking good. But someday, my stupidity was just too much, and I broke the sidepanel with the windows. To be exact, I broke the big window in half.

What can I do know? I watched on eBay, but nothing. Please mention that I live in Germany and don't really know, how to replace the window or where I can get a replacement or something.

Maybe you got some ideas. Would appreciate it.

Cheers
    Chris

Super Moderator
    Contact Phanteks. Where are you located?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

mine was damaged when I got it , I wrote and never got a reply wrote on the forums never got a reply... sucks really

Super Moderator
    Did you email support@phanteks.com ? When I had a problem and contacted sales rep I was told to use that address. Please let me know if it works.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;