Thread: Phanteks P300 Eclipse Case LED connection with motherboard

Phanteks P300 Eclipse Case LED connection with motherboard

Hello People,

So I have the Phanteks P300 Eclipse White.

Unfortunately the LED button does not work and there is no possibility at the moment to switch the color, mode or even turn them off. I'm stuck on static red color.

Is there any way to connect the LED board to the motherboard RGB header?

I already bought the Phanteks RGB Adapter but was no good. The adapter headers simply does not fit in any of the led cable sockets or the led board.

I'm doing something wrong or this is not possible ?

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wi-Fi

Super Moderator
    So what was the problem and how did you fix it?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Super Moderator
    So what did you do to you fix it?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Well there was no problem just that the label on the extension cable states that those plugs should be connected only with "Phanteks Multi-color LED strips".

So the working method was to keep the case led plugged as they are and connected the RGB adapter from the motherboard to the Phanteks extension cables (the one that is plugged in the case led board and has two RGB headers). Very simple. The label on the extension is very confusing.

Super Moderator
    Yeah, instructions are often poorly written.