Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evolv Shift Air and-or Mesh Panels release

Evolv Shift Air and-or Mesh Panels release

is there any info on when this is going to be released? I'd love to order a pair of the mesh panels for my Evolv Shift for summertime.

I gets hot as crap in here and having the additional airflow especially for the GPU would help keep temps in check in the hot weather.

Super Moderator
    I'm hearing early next month. If they are released then you will be able to use them in late summer heat.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Well the big thing is it would allow me to swap the GPU to have the fans facing outward. Right now with the glass, that chokes the GPU as there is like 2mm between the glass and the GPU, but if had the mesh, it would draw in outside air.

I suppose i could just leave the back glass panel off for now.

Any update yet? It's almost September 😖

Super Moderator
    I know it's frustrating, but sadly most releases are late .. anywhere from a month to 6 months. Could be any of a number of causes from factory being a few days late getting enough made to fill container, container not making it to port and onto ship, ship having problems and running behind schedule, and the list goes on and on.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

A similar question is what happened to all the Evolv Shift (non X) stock? It's sold out / out of stock in all canadian and US (from what I know) retailers. No doubt Phanteks is doing something behind the scenes, possibly related to this evolv shift air case.

I'm trying to get my hands on an Anthracite Grey case and just can't find one lol.

Immediately sold out.

/sigh.

Seems to be available at Newegg?

I am just gonna wait till the panels are available separately. I don't need another chasis.

thats what i meant - the panels are "available" now.

And out of stock, instantly.

https://www.phanteksusa.com/collecti...29353297641527

They just went up! Got mine, go get yours peeps!!!!