Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Enthoo Luxe 2 release date

Mine is arriving on Monday but I need the 5.25" bay optional add on because I have a Koolance dual D5 bay reservoir that needs a secure home. No one is stocking that unfortunately if it is even in production yet

Here is a video that show everything of this case: https://youtu.be/9iCVjb6zm1w

Quote Originally Posted by Artdent View Post
    Mine is arriving on Monday but I need the 5.25" bay optional add on because I have a Koolance dual D5 bay reservoir that needs a secure home. No one is stocking that unfortunately if it is even in production yet
    I try to do a quick search also here in Italy, but i found absolute NOTHING (obv searched with Phanteks part code). I'm afraid you won't find it very easily, try to write to Phanteks support direct

Quote Originally Posted by Artdent View Post
    I asked on their FB page. They'll sell it soon. Probably when the case is available to order in more regions. I'm getting antsy about the waiting. I want to try to put my AIO in the front rather than the top which the original luxe had no way of doing without taking out the hdd caddy. the ODD bay would be for my blu ray ripper/burner and a possible sd card reader.

Any word on when the case will be for sale in the United States!

It is really frustrating to see other people getting this case and talking about addons when I cant even find it for sale in the USA yet. Why is it released in different regions at different times?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwarandy View Post
    It is really frustrating to see other people getting this case and talking about addons when I cant even find it for sale in the USA yet. Why is it released in different regions at different times?
    Well, Phanteks is Dutch based. So I understand it being available asap in Europe. Plus newegg has no estimated date yet. Still antsy. really wanted to work on the case on my week off from work. off topic. Micro Center should accept phanteks products already

Quote Originally Posted by An Average Aspie View Post
    Well, Phanteks is Dutch based. So I understand it being available asap in Europe. Plus newegg has no estimated date yet. Still antsy. really wanted to work on the case on my week off from work. off topic. Micro Center should accept phanteks products already
    I didnt know that computer hardware was released at different times across the planet. Do graphics cards come out later or are they available all at the same time? Cpus? Why are cases different, that isnt really an excuse. They should at least give people a release date so I'm not checking Amazon and newegg five times a day because I want to finish my build, I have had fans and radiators and everything else strewn around my house waiting only to hear some people have already ordered it. Makes me consider just getting a different case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwarandy View Post
    Why are cases different, that isnt really an excuse. They should at least give people a release date so I'm not checking Amazon and newegg five times a day because I want to finish my build, I have had fans and radiators and everything else strewn around my house waiting only to hear some people have already ordered it.
    I'm just as irritated as you. Yesterday's reply doesn't properly convey my waning patience. At this point I would request a review unit since this unnatural delay really makes me question the products quality at this point.

Mine arrived today at my home <3