Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Enthoo Luxe 2 release date

Did a DM on Tuesday. Said they might have the case ready in stock by next week. Plus the 5.25 bay bracket is going to be released soon. Probably after a few weeks after press release.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ale_Kyo View Post
    Mine arrived today at my home <3
    That's great news! Look forward to hearing your thought about it.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Those that have the case, can you confirm radiator fitment in front/side for the 480, and if push/pull can be utilized or not?

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    That's great news! Look forward to hearing your thought about it.
    I'm waiting for the last package with hard tube and some accessories and then i build it

Quote Originally Posted by screwtech02 View Post
    Those that have the case, can you confirm radiator fitment in front/side for the 480, and if push/pull can be utilized or not?
    If you need come measurements feel free ti ask

Looking to put h115i in front. Push config. With two noctua a12x25 fans on side closest to filter. Followed by two 6tb WD black drives on the bottom. I mix corsair ml fans with noctua. My concern is the ODD bracket blocking off tube distance from CPU socket to beneath said bracket

Quote Originally Posted by An Average Aspie View Post
    Looking to put h115i in front. Push config. With two noctua a12x25 fans on side closest to filter. Followed by two 6tb WD black drives on the bottom. I mix corsair ml fans with noctua. My concern is the ODD bracket blocking off tube distance from CPU socket to beneath said bracket
    There is, for sure, no problem to put in the front the radiator+fans of h115, but if you also want use the side fans mount you have to mount those fans from the back.
    the only thing that concern me is the tubes lenght. There is a serious possibility that they will be too short to put radiator in the front

Quote Originally Posted by Ale_Kyo View Post
    The only thing that concern me is the tubes length. There is a serious possibility that they will be too short to put radiator in the front
    I was afraid of that. I think the "pro/plat" versions have longer tubes but are much thiner than the OG 115i. Can't afford 150i atm. Compared to the original luxe I have, width is increased by 45mm (1.77")

I'm seeing pre orders on Amazon. I don't think it's a good idea to dip especially when it's going for $199 instead of the advertised $189

Imagine that, no supply for the demand...

Hi! I'm new here and i wonder if i can talk about my issue with luxe 2 in this post or have to open a new. The question is in the official review of this case its said that you can upgrade it with the Odd Bay Bracket, product id "PH-ODDBAY_01", that's included in other cases, but there's not retailer o web store where i can find it, and i emailed the official sale departament for help, but i wonder if anyone here can help me find it and order. I hope i can solve this cause this is the case i want to buy and in case i have no option to buy it i finally go for the dark base pro 900 from be quiet, even if the last one has problems with the airflow or so that's been reported from some users. Thank you so much for any help.