Thread: GPU anti-sag bracket on p600s

Question GPU anti-sag bracket on p600s

I tried to install the bracket on the inside rear corner of the case as pictured on pg 21 in the Ps600S book, but it didn't seem to fit such that it would come even close to the GPU. So I tried to install it on the OUTSIDE rear corner, but that didn't make any sense at all. So back to the inside. When I moved my EPS cables out of the way, I discovered i could get the bracket in the corner and just barely get a finger in the channel enough to push the bracket up to where the holes lined up. Searching for some logic, I finally saw a u-tube video showing that the bracket keeps the GPU from sliding in the case mounting hole. The slots in the bracket line up with the positions of the removable port brackets, such that the GPU mount just fits inside the bracket.

Hopes this help someone.
    Last edited by DocInator; 08-19-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: solved my own problem

Super Moderator
    Thanks for the information. Very informative.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;