Thread: Need replacement Panel Clips for Luxe and Primo

Need replacement Panel Clips for Luxe and Primo

I need some replacement push and release clips for my Luxe and Primo Cases top panel case grill. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Last edited by owcraftsman; 01-25-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Super Moderator
    Ebay?
    I googled "phanteks case push latch push release catches" and found the below links
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201692479587

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/1288872587?...iABEgK0xPD_BwE
    Last edited by doyll; 01-28-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Thanks @doyll I saw that but I live in the USA and was concerned about shipping cost for an otherwise cheap part. If that's my only option I suppose I'll have no choice. I submitted a ticket the same day I started this thread and asked Customer support for help to which I recieved a follow up email that they would reply soon. Still waiting to hear back from them. I also hit up Twitter and no response there either. Maybe I should have hit OCN (your thread there) as their rep visit there from time to time but getting support shouldn't be so difficult. I love their cases and have several of them. I have recommended their cases and lauded their support to perspective buyers but now I'm begining to wonder what it's worth.

BTW the links say they are sold out

Do these clamps depend on the type of grill?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KennethUsry View Post
    Do these clamps depend on the type of grill?
    As far as I know they are all the same. You could contact Phanteks support and ask them to be sure.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;