Thread: HDD Chassis Panel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question HDD Chassis Panel

I have had an Enthoo Luxe Full Tower Case for over 2 years now and I'm very pleased with it. It's water-cooled and I have the reservoir/pump mounted in the rear of the case behind the HDD Chassis Panel.

Problem is I can't see the reservoir/pump unit because it's hidden by the HDD Chassis Panel.

I have no hard disks or anything mounted on that panel (my SSD's are fixed to the chassis behind the motherboard)

My question is can I pemanently remove this HDD Chassis Panel so that the reservoir/pump becomes visible?

I'm concerned that if I remove it it might affect the structural integrity of the case

Any one have any thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Bryan

Super Moderator
    In my Enthoo Luxe HDD cages mount bottom and top. I have them all removed as don't need them. Only have motehrboard panel on right side and a panel about 17cm wide in front on left side. Do you mean that 17mm one?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Super Moderator
    In my Enthoo Luxe HDD cages mount bottom and top. I have them all removed as don't need them. Only have motehrboard panel on right side and a panel about 17cm wide in front on left side as shown in fourth image in link below. Is that the panel you mean?
    http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Luxe.html
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;