Thread: Faulty Fan Controller

Faulty Fan Controller

Hi,

My Fan controller that came with my Enthoo Primo Ultimate case was DOA, i've sent an email to international support but it's been almost two weeks with no response.

Some assistance to get the ball moving with support would be fantastic

Thanks!

Good luck customer service is horrible...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman32 View Post
    Hi,

My Fan controller that came with my Enthoo Primo Ultimate case was DOA, i've sent an email to international support but it's been almost two weeks with no response.

Thanks!
    Where do you live? If in USA their support is quite good, or so I'm told by people who have used it. In Europe it has been rather hit and miss. Usually once you get in contact with them all is well. To contact European support, submit an RMA to them. If you can, send it so you receive notification when they read it. This way you have a record that is has been received.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman32 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Send an email to support@phanteks.com Phanteks is working on getting customer support straightened out. Please let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by doyll; 05-20-2019 at 04:44 AM.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;