Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ETA: Evolv ATX Full window?

Question ETA: Evolv ATX Full window?

Hey Guys,

I'm super excited for this case to be released but i can't finish my build without this case. I know its due to come out in March, anyway we can get a cheeky release date?

Thanks Phantek!
    MrRiceY

Super Moderator
    Do you have a link to this? I know Mnpctech has replacement side panels for Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe, and Enthoo Pro, but I have not seen one for Enthoo Evolv ATX or any other Evolv case.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Search on Google Evolv ATX tempered glass. It was announce last month at CES and is due to drop down some time in March... When?? I dunno. I'm holding back for this case as i was gonna go and purchase the standard Evolv ATX.

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    Do you have a link to this? I know Mnpctech has replacement side panels for Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe, and Enthoo Pro, but I have not seen one for Enthoo Evolv ATX or any other Evolv case.

Super Moderator
    Only thing I find is the original coverage of it. 11-13/01/2016, but absolutely nothing else.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Phanteks Also Intros Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Edition
    by btarunr Wednesday, January 13th 2016 05:40 Discuss (0 Comments)
    For those wanting a groovy, metal-tinted glass finish on their cases, Phanteks has an option. The company launched the Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Edition, a variant which features tinted, tempered-glass panels on both sides of the cases. The panels cover the entire area of the side panels, and stay in place with thumb-screws. The rest of its feature-set remains consistent with the company's best-selling case. Phanteks is pricing the case at US $190, it hits the shelves in March, 2016.

Super Moderator
    Like I said, 11-13/01/2016, nothing more has been said. It may well happen, but one little blurb a few people put up on the web in a few day period with nothing else in the following 6 weeks does not look good to me. While I could be wrong, I am not expecting anything soon. After all they just released their Eclipse Series cases and March is 1 day away. If these tempered side cases were hitting the market in the next week or two retailers would most likely be taking advance orders now.
    Last edited by doyll; 02-28-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Any update? I'm looking forward to this case.

Quote Originally Posted by pointgod36 View Post
    Any update? I'm looking forward to this case.
    i got a message from them they said late march into early april

Cheers for the heads up! I was gonna purchase the Enthoo Pro M for my build, guess i could wait a little longer... Cheers Swaggy!
    Last edited by MrRiceY; 03-12-2016 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaggyjeff View Post
    i got a message from them they said late march into early april
    Thanks so much for the reply. Hopefully news of its release makes the main website soon. I find it a bit odd that after CES there has been little to no marketing of it.