Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ETA: Evolv ATX Full window?

Yeah tell me about it. I've put my build on hold till this damn case comes out... At least give us an option to preorder!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRiceY View Post
    Yeah tell me about it. I've put my build on hold till this damn case comes out... At least give us an option to preorder!
    Same. I think I'm going to go with a different case. Sadly I've waited too long. Watch it come out a week later and then I'll be really salty :P

I heard from Phanteks support that the release date is now early April.

Cheers

Thanks God! I'll be away for the first half of April so i'm glad to hear it! Will order it whilst i'm on holiday lol

Super Moderator
    Great news!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I tried to pre-order the case they told me it was still to early however we are in late march the month is almost over. Im just thinking if they are going to release it in the 2nd week of April.

Dangit ive been waiting for this case since CES i guess this little longer wouldnt hurt

I can now confirm to you guys that this case will now be released on the last day of the month of April it has been pushed back we are no longer going to get it on the 2nd week of april

Quote Originally Posted by swaggyjeff View Post
    I can now confirm to you guys that this case will now be released on the last day of the month of April it has been pushed back we are no longer going to get it on the 2nd week of april
    i cry everytime

tell me about it i have 4,000 dollar system on hold just for this case