Thread: Enthoo Luxe > Another Fan Hub thread

Enthoo Luxe > Another Fan Hub thread

Hi all, just built a new system up using the Enthoo Luxe, and loving the case so far, but I could simply not get the fan hub working at all

My motherboard is the Asus Maximus Hero VIII using a Asetek 240ml AIO cooler on an i7 6700k. I connected the pump to the pump header, and the fan hub to the cpu header but no fans would spin at all, so added the sata connection, still no movement. Moved it to the cpu_opt header with and without the sata and nothing. Gave up in the end and have all fans connected to the motherboard, at least it's now working but wondered if anyone else had managed to get it working with this mobo?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sHAYM4N View Post
    Hi all, just built a new system up using the Enthoo Luxe, and loving the case so far, but I could simply not get the fan hub working at all

My motherboard is the Asus Maximus Hero VIII using a Asetek 240ml AIO cooler on an i7 6700k. I connected the pump to the pump header, and the fan hub to the cpu header but no fans would spin at all, so added the sata connection, still no movement. Moved it to the cpu_opt header with and without the sata and nothing. Gave up in the end and have all fans connected to the motherboard, at least it's now working but wondered if anyone else had managed to get it working with this mobo?
    Fans work on same headers as you were plugging hub to, but not when fan is plugged to hub and hub plugged to header?

Sounds like you might have a hub with a defective power connection in it.

Try emailing support@phanteks.com

Please let us know how it goes.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;