Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozen-Q Apex mATX

Super Moderator
    Good! MNPCTech are good peoplel.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Indeed! Bill was a great help
    Case Mod Editor at Overclock.net
    Dual System Phanteks P400 Anthracite Grey in Progress

So this is what a Case Labs XL-ATX motherboard tray looks ready to be mounted to another case and transformed into ITX One more of these to come possibly!

Super Moderator
    I could use one of those (before you chopped it from a loin roast into loin steaks) as a test station.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    I could use one of those (before you chopped it from a loin roast into loin steaks) as a test station.
    They're great to have!

The top has a tab with a spot for two rivets initially, but I had to chop that down. Along with this, I brought the whole bottom of the tray and expansion slots up to the last expansion slots height. This, technically puts me at 214mm. Once I'm done the second one, this case will be dual ITX with both a removable tray. I'm keeping the trays up to the size of the CPU cutout on these trays for cable management. I'm also still debating of the orientation of both of these. I have the choice between both regular, both reverse or one of both and have windowed side panels on both sides.

The trays them selves are done, just a tiny bit of sanding left and the paint will come later on. The turquoise paint was only put on for drawing purposes

Alright guys, I need help deciding what layout I'll be using. I have my mind set on one, but I want to know what you guys think!

With the second ITX tray done, I've decided on this layout!