Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Frozen-Q Apex mATX

Super Moderator
    Congratulations!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Super Moderator
    I like the layout!
    Congrats on the new sponsor!

Are you going to have a divider panel between the two mobo trays? So when viewing through the window I am assuming each will have we only see the color scheme of that system?
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

I'm considering it, but I'm not sure because of the amount of cable I'll have.

Anyways, thanks

Finished building the rear panel

Case Mod Editor at Overclock.net
    Dual System Phanteks P400 Anthracite Grey in Progress

Figured you guys would be interested in a bigger update! 5 hours of work = a new rear I/O panel. Only a small detail left, bonus points to who ever finds it! Also a bonus of my helper, she sunbathes more than anything though.

Super Moderator
    Coming along nicely, but our dog doesn't looks rather unhappy with color match.

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    Coming along nicely, but our dog doesn't looks rather unhappy with color match.
    She has her moments :P

So I started working on the front of the case, behind the P400's front panel. The front of this case will be turned into exhaust. A spot for both 140mm and 120mm fans for the top and bottom of the case. This is part one of the bracket I will be creating for the PSU and power splitter. The PSU mount I'm using is from a Bitfenix Prodigy M. The aluminium sheet came from one of the Case Labs trays I butchered. No sense in wasting that high quality aluminium!

Only fools don't change their minds! Changed the power splitter orientation along with salvaging more Case Labs trays!

I love this ruler, every modder seriously needs one!

And done! Only the mounting holes for the whole thing to the front panel and a better spacer for between the PSU and Power Splitter mounting plate!

So I'm back from a week of vacation visiting my family

While home, I was talking to my father about my current mod and he said he found a few years ago, 4 lengths of aluminium square tubing that if I could use them, I could have them. Ends up, I brought around 448"++ of square tubing (Yes, that's almost 40 feet) of thick square tubing. I had to cut them in around 32"+ lenghts to be able to bring them in the car. These should help me quite a bit in my build!

I might be able to make more progress this week, I've spent quite a bit drawing out the front panels cuts this afternoon, so that's what you should be seeing next

Last edited by Duality92; 07-11-2016 at 09:58 AM.