Thread: EdInk, UK

EdInk, UK

I'm a liquid cooling enthoo-siast and a student studying Electronic Engineering. I've used Mac's and played games on consoles for years. Mid last year I did some work for a local charity and they had a PC being scrapped( Intel Q6600, ATI 256MB GPU, 4GB RAM on a G33M03 mobo). With little or no research done I did some small upgrades and was upset it couldn't run some games I liked and my passion for PC gaming was born.

My first attempt was a build with an AMD R9 290X reference model, I thought my case (m-ATX) was about to melt. I had to find a solution and everything pointed toward liquid cooling. The drive to keep this card cool led to buying my Enthoo Luxe for its LCS capabilities and I love it. It just seems to swallow anything I throw at it and keeps it elegant look (I wanted a mature looking build). This case does it for me.

Shared a few pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EdInk; 05-06-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Super Moderator
    Nicely done!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;