Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ETA on New Phanteks Enthoo Elite

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee phanteks..give us an update..or reply to my email that i sent in September at least...im itching for a new case and this is what iv been patiently waiting for all year

Someone mentioned that the case would be out by end of the year. Will see if that really happens...

Super Moderator
    Rumors say end of November, but that's only rumors so far.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    Where did you see this?

I also would like to know this. I have seen nothing about this case since computex 2016 and there estimate was September-October

Super Moderator
    The latest rumors are a sample production run of like 50 will be next week to make sure everything is as it should be. If these are all okay they will probably go to reviewers with retail production shortly after that. It would be dreaming to think they will be available by Black Friday (shipping is at least 10 days at sea), but it's not unbelievable to think they may be available before Xmas. At least we are seeing progress!
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

The latest rumors are a sample production run of like 50 will be next week to make sure everything is as it should be. If these are all okay they will probably go to reviewers with retail production shortly after that. It would be dreaming to think they will be available by Black Friday (shipping is at least 10 days at sea), but it's not unbelievable to think they may be available before Xmas. At least we are seeing progress!
    i hope that is true. i really wana upgrade my case before next year. and this is the case i want. even though its going to cost me my left kidney and maybe more but its all worth it

I bought LG 4K 43inch 60hz led in $650. Now that is 'justifable'.
    Last edited by achat; 06-17-2017 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by achat View Post
    I bought LG 4K 43inch 60hz led in $650. Now that is 'justifable'.
    Nah, there was a 65" one for $750 this past week

Joking aside, has anybody heard any more about this case?