Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Case suggestions?

Super Moderator
    May I suggest using a white case with blue accents on outside and your black/blue accenting inside as well? I just think blue looks much better against a white background
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

20130509_080356.jpg
    Inspired by kaakaan

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    20130509_080356.jpg
    Inspired by kaakaan
    Awesome!

Seen my new pic btw?

Yeah. How could I miss it. You tagged us.

BitFenix Shinobi Window White

NZXT H2

RAIDMAX Seiran Love the way this one is colored it would go well with black and blue

Thermaltake Chaser A31 VERY VERY BLUE LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lgxstarburst View Post
    BitFenix Shinobi Window White

NZXT H2

RAIDMAX Seiran Love the way this one is colored it would go well with black and blue

Thermaltake Chaser A31 VERY VERY BLUE LOL
    Want to puke on the 1st and 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by kaakaan View Post
    Want to puke on the 1st and 2nd

lol i think the shinobi is pretty cool haha and the nzxt is of course NZXT so at least it has quality to it.. i would prefer the Fractal case like what everyone else is getting but i cant afford it right now haha.. but yea i dunno it was just some suggestions..

im working on a case mod currently btw kaakan http://www.overclock.net/t/1389008/f...e-case-project
    Last edited by Lgxstarburst; 05-11-2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: cant spell cause im from mississippi

Quote Originally Posted by Lgxstarburst View Post
    lol i think the shinobi is pretty cool haha and the nzxt is of course NZXT so at least it has quality to it.. i would prefer the Fractal case like what everyone else is getting but i cant afford it right now haha.. but yea i dunno it was just some suggestions..

im working on a case mod currently btw kaakan http://www.overclock.net/t/1389008/f...e-case-project
    And OFC I'm tired and meant 3rd and 4th haha sorry <3

Make a thread for the mod here aswell!

If you're still looking around, might check out these by Cooler Master Storm:

http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/chassis/

I believe most of them are mid towers or smaller, except for their 2 full towers, Trooper and Stryker.
    I own the Stryker and it's made of good quality metal. It weighs 30 lbs empty. Most of their cases have built-in handles which are very nice as rigs do tend to get a bit heavy when finished, especially water cooled rigs.
    Last edited by Ne1ld0; 07-13-2013 at 04:48 AM.