Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqua Dreamer | By KaakaaN

Aqua Dreamer | By KaakaaN

Hello!

17year old enthusiast from Sweden here!

As we have a new forum I'll start a new thread with my build.

Final pictures can be shown on Page 5. Waiting for a better camera at the moment!

Specs: NZXT Switch 810. Some sort of light will come.
    Asus P8Z77-V Pro.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @4.8GHZ . Phanteks PH-TC14PE Blue.
    XfX Radeon 6950 2gb. Crossfire!
    Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 580W.
    Intel 320 160GB SSD.
    Western Digital Green 2TB.
    Corsair Vengeance LP Blue 8GB.
    Asus Xonar Essence STX.

Peripherals:BenQ G22220HD
    Qpad OM-75.
    Steelseries QcK+ Na'vi Edition.
    Audio Technica ATH-M50
    Zalman Mic.
    Qpad MK-85.

And here's my uncleaned desktop:

I will update this thread when I do some stuff or buy something new.
    I hope you like what you see!

Peace Out! //KaakaaN
    Last edited by kaakaan; 07-31-2013 at 09:56 AM.

The Coverplate will be painted white aside with the graphicscards!

Nice build. I really like the color scheme. What is the primary function for this computer? Gaming? Graphics? It looks like you have the old style fans on your cooler. Keep an eye out we might be having a contest to win the new model.

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    Nice build. I really like the color scheme. What is the primary function for this computer? Gaming? Graphics? It looks like you have the old style fans on your cooler. Keep an eye out we might be having a contest to win the new model.
    Thank you!
    Primary function is to play BF3 and later on BF4.
    Yeah, I think it's the old one aswell, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by najiro View Post
    The blue and white theme looks really nice
    Nice PSU cover too. Did you do your own sleeving?
    Thank you!
    Yes, i ordered unsleeved extenders beacuse I knew that I was going to change PSU. So I sleeved them with paracord. ( Used with parachutes )

Yeah those blue sleeves look great. I would like to do something like that but dont have the patience (or skills). But what I wonder is why dont these gpu manufacturers design the power connectors on the side since they know most of us are trying to hide cables. And why dont PSU manufacturers design more 90 degree stuff. I hate cables all over the place, but since you have a nice big case it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    Yeah those blue sleeves look great. I would like to do something like that but dont have the patience (or skills). But what I wonder is why dont these gpu manufacturers design the power connectors on the side since they know most of us are trying to hide cables. And why dont PSU manufacturers design more 90 degree stuff. I hate cables all over the place, but since you have a nice big case it looks good.
    Well I see your point, that's actually a good idea!

i love the sleeving you have done here. excellent choice in color scheme. that cooler looks like the same one that should arrive in the mail shortly lol ... ill def post pics of my rig once i get it in there. love the case btw i noticed alot of people prefer nzxt cases for modding and custom builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lgxstarburst View Post
    i love the sleeving you have done here. excellent choice in color scheme. that cooler looks like the same one that should arrive in the mail shortly lol ... ill def post pics of my rig once i get it in there. love the case btw i noticed alot of people prefer nzxt cases for modding and custom builds.
    Thank you!
    Yeah you should really post some pics!
    I choosed this case mostly becuase of the big window, had an Corsair 600T before, also white!

Quote Originally Posted by kaakaan View Post
    Thank you!
    Yeah you should really post some pics!
    I choosed this case mostly becuase of the big window, had an Corsair 600T before, also white!
    very nice indeed.. yea i will psot them as soon as my cooler arrives and i get it mounted and what not.. i actually just ordered a replacement case for mine since my original one was all banged up so i will in roughly ten days be posting soem great pictures of my rig up on here