Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming events

Upcoming events

Is anyone going to any events coming up? Or know of any events in the future?

Dreamhack Summer 2013!

Biggest LAN in the world, based in Sweden.

What about you Brian?

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    Is anyone going to any events coming up? Or know of any events in the future?
    Is the events in US only or in EU too.

Probably wont make it to Sweden, but some coworkers are going to Taiwan for Computex.
    Thats what the shirts were for. I just got one for fun.

Probably wont make it to Sweden, but some coworkers are going to Taiwan for Computex.
    Thats what the shirts were for. I just got one for fun.
    Yeah saw them instagram and got jealous haha.

Well the polos were quite expensive for promo items. We were thinking about tshirts. Do you think people would wear them? Other than in Sweden. lol

Well the polos were quite expensive for promo items. We were thinking about tshirts. Do you think people would wear them? Other than in Sweden. lol
    Actually yeah.

Super Moderator
    I know of a few Phanteks owners who would definitely wear a Phanteks t-shirt.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    I know of a few Phanteks owners who would definitely wear a Phanteks t-shirt.
    i would!!!

I would love a phanteks shirt. We have no events where Im at. Have to travel pretty far to go to any big event. im in Ohio. We seem to get ignored by OEMs and events.