Thread: 3.5" HDD BRACKET for Enthoo Pro

3.5" HDD BRACKET for Enthoo Pro

Hi,

I want to remove my bottom cage completely and place one 3.5 HDD there. I saw that you
    have an HDD bracket available. But it's only for Pro M. How come? Aren't those cases identical
    except the size?

Also, would I be able to mount this bracket at the bottom without the cage?

Zero response. Would be nice to get an answer to this question. I currently have my drive just sitting loosely on the bottom. Would prefer to attach it to something.

tnx!

Super Moderator
    If you want a reply from Phanteks, email their customer support. I know it seems logical that they would monitor their own forum but I think they are so busy they have almost forgotten about the forum.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Quote Originally Posted by doyll View Post
    If you want a reply from Phanteks, email their customer support. I know it seems logical that they would monitor their own forum but I think they are so busy they have almost forgotten about the forum.
    Yeah I'll do that. Tnx.

Seems logical, and I also see a lot of unanswered threads here. I went from a very happy customer to an annoyed one.
    If you can't maintain your forum.. maybe just ditch it all together?

Super Moderator
    Sorry you feel that way. While I am a mod on forum I do not work for Phanteks. I use a lot of their products and test / review many others too, so am familiar with many of them .. so help out where I can.

My guess is Phanteks thinks having customer support address on website and answering phone calls from customers is what customer support is all about. To me Phanteks supplying us our own Phanteks forum where we can discuss things and help each other with problems is an added bonus.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;