Thread: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass issue

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass issue

Looking for some help. I just bought the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass and I think the front power button is defective somehow. I had installed everything seemingly correct, but once I hit the power button nothing happened. First I thought it might be the power supply so I switched to one I knew worked, nope same thing. Next I thought it might be a problem with the motherboard (MSI Z370 SLI Plus). Either it was somehow grounded or just plan dead on arrival so I took the motherboard out of the case and jumped the power sw pins and it booted up no problem. So next I decided to try an old case I had and I just hooked up the power sw connector cable on the motherboard and hit the power button on the old case, again booted up no problem. At this point I figured it had to be a problem with the power button on the new Phanteks case. Next I removed the drive bay so I could try and get a better look at where the connectors were tied into. In my stupidity I decided to take out all the connectors without remembering where they each went (see attached picture, not the greatest quality due to its location). The picture is looking from inside the case to the front at the top. I tried putting the power sw connector back into each possible pair of pins and testing the power button to see if it would boot, but the only time anything happened was when it was plugged into the first two pins (2 left most pins in the picture). As soon as I placed connector on the motherboard it would boot immediately and then shutdown a few seconds later, I didn't it the power button at all in this situation. Now I don't know what to do. Thinking about just packing it back up in the box and returning it to Amazon. If anyone out there has suggestions I am all ears. Thanks for listening if any other relevant info is required that I left out let me know. Thanks

IMG_0558.jpg

did you get this figured out?