Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phanteks has Dropped the Ball

Angry Phanteks has Dropped the Ball

I see lots of ad's for the new tempered glass versions of cases. However the only ones that are available for purchase are the Enthoo Evolv if your lucky enough to find on in stock.

No Enthoo Luxe, no Enthoo Pro M's, no Enthoo Pro's no Eclipse P400's.

Phanteks manufacturing has completely dropped the ball on this entire line up of cases.

So now I've gone ahead and purchase competitor cases as I was more than a little sick of the waiting.

Super Moderator
    It would seem you are under the extremely false impression that every product made by a company should be available in every place on Earth or the company no good.

Welcome to the real world where we can't always get what we want, even if others in other places on Earth can.

You either need to suck it up and wait or get something else.
    Personally I hope you wait for them to be in stock in Canada because Phanteks makes very good cases at very good prices.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Super Moderator
    Phanteks USA web sales have
    Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass in stock.
    Enthoo Evolv is still 'sold out'

Amazon.com have
    Enthoo Evolv ATX

Newegg.com has
    Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass pre-order; release date 16-12-2016

Just don't wait long to get which ever one you what or they will be sold out again.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;

Super Moderator
    Phanteks USA web sales have
    Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass in stock.
    Enthoo Evolv is still 'sold out'

Amazon.com have
    Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass

Newegg.com has
    Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass pre-order; release date 16-12-2016
    Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass

Just don't wait long to get which ever one you what or they will be sold out again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooded View Post
    I see lots of ad's for the new tempered glass versions of cases. However the only ones that are available for purchase are the Enthoo Evolv if your lucky enough to find on in stock.

No Enthoo Luxe, no Enthoo Pro M's, no Enthoo Pro's no Eclipse P400's.

Phanteks manufacturing has completely dropped the ball on this entire line up of cases.

So now I've gone ahead and purchase competitor cases as I was more than a little sick of the waiting.
    I sent Phanteks an email about the P400 Tempered Glass last night and received this response:

"The pricing will be $79.99 for the regular version and $89.99 for the 'S' version. Availability will be January."

I'm on the fence about whether I want to wait for it or go with the standard P400.
    Last edited by jtandre2; 12-08-2016 at 07:26 AM.

A few of these finally available in the Phanteks online store.
    But Not on Newegg Canada. SO YES I do think they've drop the ball large on manufacturing their products.
    Not interested in paying extra to order from the States.

Still NO Luxe, Pro M or P400 versions in Phanteks own online store.

Quote Originally Posted by doyll
    It would seem you are under the extremely false impression that every product made by a company should be available in every place on Earth or the company no good.

Welcome to the real world where we can't always get what we want, even if others in other places on Earth can.
    I don't like when companies that advertise things they aren't going to have available to the public for 6 months or more. Anything over 3 months is just a tease and I have never liked being teased.
    So Marketing needs to slow down showing off products and Manufacturing needs to get it's shit together.

Don't worry I have no issues buying a Bitfenix or NZXT case. I also have bought 2 Caselab cases this fall. So Phanteks is losing out not me.
    Last edited by Hooded; 12-07-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Super Moderator
    A few of these finally available in the Phanteks online store.
    But Not on Newegg Canada. SO YES I do think they've drop the ball large on manufacturing their products.
    Not interested in paying extra to order from the States.

Still NO Luxe, Pro M or P400 versions in Phanteks own online store.

I don't like when companies that advertise things they aren't going to have available to the public for 6 months or more. Anything over 3 months is just a tease and I have never liked being teased.
    So Marketing needs to slow down showing off products and Manufacturing needs to get it's shit together.

Don't worry I have no issues buying a Bitfenix or NZXT case. I also have bought 2 Caselab cases this fall. So Phanteks is losing out not me.
    Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass on Phanteks website
    http://www.phanteksusa.com/products/...red-glass-grey

Tempered Glass version of P400 has not yet been manufactured.

I know Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass is avialable in Europe now, but are there any retailers in North America selling it? I don't know of any.

Sorry Canada does not have any yet. But that is just how things are in the real world. You can call it dropping the ball if you want. Facts are that very few if any companies sell product in every country on earth. Many of the products I use i have to order from outside my country.

I'm very use to products available in the states being available in Canada a week later.
    So still no Enthoo Luxe with Tempered Glass option on Newegg Canada even though Newegg US has them.
    Doesn't matter anyways the release was too late for a couple Christmas builds I was doing for friends and family.

Super Moderator
    I'm very use to products available in the states being available in Canada a week later.
    So still no Enthoo Luxe with Tempered Glass option on Newegg Canada even though Newegg US has them.
    Doesn't matter anyways the release was too late for a couple Christmas builds I was doing for friends and family.
    It would seem you need to figure out who is really to blame. Maybe it's newegg who is not ordering the products you want to buy rather than Phanteks not supplying them. It would not be the first time newegg didn't stock something they could have easily gotten.

Phanteks is to blame. Having only the Grey version of the Luxe available on the US Phanteks Store is still not an option as I don't want the grey case. White or black I may be willing to pay the extra duty and shipping to get it to Canada. So the ones I want are still not available.
    So lack of manufacturing still stands.
    I'm sure there must be some people at Phanteks crop that are not happy about missing out on the holiday season sales.