Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotional items

Promotional items

We are taking suggestions for future promotional items. For example t-shirts, hats, keychains, etc. Does anyone have anything they think might be a good promotional item?

Stickers always works.
    What I've heard, pretty cheap to produce.
    Worldwide shipping maybe isn't just as cheap.

Maybe T-Shirt would be awesome but maybe in a limited time, and maybe for some contest and things like that =).

Yea I would love shirts and hats too. It's good to have when you are at lan-partys and so. The t-shirt should be in a thin and comfortable material, so you don't get to warm and wet. It's good promotion too.

Super Moderator
    Lanyards, keychains, stickers, hats and T-shirts are all good.

But honestly your product and customer service are the best promotional items there is!

A backpack with Phanteks logos. I def want a shirt.

Stickers, like case badges for Phanteks. I'd love to add one to my case badge collection.

Believe it or not, I constantly have people check out my case at LAN parties and when they ask what I have inside it, I just say look at my case badges cause they always ask when I'm busy.

I have case badges / small stickers for all my main components except for my CPU cooler which is a HUGE part of my PC. It takes up 40% of my window!

My case badge collection includes:

Corsair for my PSU and Memory
    Asus Republic of Gamers for my Motherboard
    XFX for my Graphics Cards
    and Intel for my CPU
    All I'm missing for the main components is Phanteks for my CPU cooler

Please come out with these so I don't have to get one custom made.

I second the idea on lanyards and keychains.

USB key Phanteks logoed, a special plate for the Enthoo case(the little customizable plate..), Mousepad (please do it ), that's what comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by brian@phanteks View Post
    We are taking suggestions for future promotional items. For example t-shirts, hats, keychains, etc. Does anyone have anything they think might be a good promotional item?
    Hello Brian, I have sent you a PM regarding this!