This is the first computer I have ever built, and I couldn't be happier with the case. I have a Phanteks Enthoo Luxe. One of the biggest selling points for me was both the external LED's and the internal LED strips that you can buy separately. The problem is, I have no idea where these are supposed to plug into. The LED strip looks like some sort of 4 pin connecter, but I don't have any sort of 4 pin thing on my motherboard to plug it into. I have a Maximus Hero (not alpha). Is my motherboard simply not compatible with the external LED's and LED strips? I've tried looking up videos on this but they all just go over the installation progress quickly and don't show what plugs into where.

The only thing that I'm disappointed about with this case is that I don't have the LED's yet, otherwise it's a perfect case. Hopefully the answer is simple and easily fixable. Also, should I purchase more fans before using the LED's? The case only comes with 3, and I plan on buying at least 2 more, just wondering if the heat of the LED's will become a problem with the small amount of fans. Thanks a lot for your answers!