Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enthoo Evolv mATX TG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Enthoo Evolv mATX TG

I may by the only one excited for this case. It was shown at the beginning of this HardwareCanucks video

Does anyone know when this will be available?

I'm really liking the swing-open side panel for this case. I have the Evolv ATX TG and boy is it a pain to open that side panel with the 4 thumbscrews, especially because of the smudges that get on it from touching. I wish they had implemented the swing-open side panel on the Evolv ATX...Small form factor is also becoming more appealing to me because I would like to be able to move the case around with ease.

I asked Phanteks on twitter;
    They said it will be out in march.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemz View Post
    Thank you very much for letting me know

I should probably start following them on Twitter...haha

Quote Originally Posted by zlegendof View Post
    I may by the only one excited for this case. .
    Definitely not. I've been scouring the internet trying to find out when and if Phanteks was going to revisit the Evolv mATX. I've been trying to find one in Anthracite grey, and they're all out of stock or 2-3x MSRP. This post was the first one I've found with any information at all, and Demetri's video (which I somehow missed?!) is the ONLY one I can find that has coverage of this case from CES 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemz View Post
    Dude. THANK YOU.

I just wish I could find more detail now. I'm considering my money spent already at this point.

That case looked great! Hopefully they will take this door solution and apply it on the ATX case.

Also waiting to know what's going on with this case. If it's more than 2-3 weeks out I might just pick up a regular Evolv in the mean time... want to build my system and this is the last piece to order. The TG version of the case I mean.

Must say I'm very tempted to switch from my Evolv ATX to this case. And update a few other things.

It's March!!! Where's the announcement?!

Quote Originally Posted by harrison View Post
    I've been scouring the internet trying to find out when and if Phanteks was going to revisit the Evolv mATX. I've been trying to find one in Anthracite grey, and they're all out of stock or 2-3x MSRP.
    I hope that they do refresh the original windowed Enthoo Evolv mATX, with a bigger window.
    And I do prefer the gray ones than the black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by harrison View Post
    It's March!!! Where's the announcement?!
    I don't know. I'm still trying to patiently wait for it.
    But if the time comes and there isn't one yet, I might go for the Fractal's Define Mini C.

This is a wonderful looking case. I really like the updates. Any chance a USB 3.1 Type c connector could be added? March is almost over any ETA on the release date of this case?