Thread: Fans & LEDs not working

Fans & LEDs not working

Hey guys, I'm building my very first PC but I seem to have a few troubles ..
    When I turn the PC on, the mb and the graphics card lighten but nothing else happens - no fans, no chassis leds, nothing
    My monitor tells me that there is no signal from the computer ..

That's my pc build:
    Phanteks enthoo luxe
    Gigabyte GA Z170x UD5 TH Z170
    Intel i5 6600 with boxed cooler
    Geforce gtx 1060
    2x8gb kingston hyperxfury HX421C14FBK2/16
    550W Bequiet dark power pro 11
    Dell u2415hj
    2tb wd black hdd
    Samsung SSD SM961-NVMe Series 256GB MLC - M.2 2280 - Enterprise

Please help me!

I had a similar problem when I rode my pc the first time. The problem was simple, I had not connected the pins well to the motherboard

Hello! I am very glad to get to such a forum which is dedicated to computers, namely the Dutch company Phanteks which mainly produces PC cases. This is a very interesting topic for me since I myself am a novice engineer in the field of computer technology. And all of us in working with computers often run into performance problems. In my practice, many incidents happened: the computer immediately went out as it turned on, or the board even burned out. But many cases are precisely with fans inside the computer, because they must cool the details. In my scientific work, I resorted to the site https://assignment-helpers.co.uk, where I ordered many interesting articles on my discipline. And I learned for myself that in many respects the reason lies precisely with the impurity of the fan itself, because the user, according to the study, cleans his computer once every half a year, which is very bad. Therefore, clean the fan and other computer parts more often and if you want to know more about this topic, go to the site that I indicated in this text!