Thread: Evolv TG version case - front audio doesn't work after reinstalling parts

Evolv TG version case - front audio doesn't work after reinstalling parts

I was doing some cable mgmt on my new build and case so I took out the mobo, disconnected all the cables. cleaned things up, installed a NZXT Hue+ ran the LED's put mobo back in, all the parts, dressed the cables in back and reinstalled all the case connections for power button and the front panel audio cable to the HD audio pin socket on my ASUS mobo. Headphones worked before now nothing. Check UFEI Bios for front panel settings - HD Audio, check, resinstalled Realtek drivers okay, rechecked cable, but nothing. The USB ports on front work, the LED button works, no sound up front. the headphone works fine on rear audio ports, realteck audio sees my asus monitor speakers too.

Is the cable or front jack already jacked???!

Super Moderator
    Sound like the headphone lead to motherboard are not hooked up ..
    You have probably already double and triple checked it, but are the headphone leads from front jack connect to motherboard properly?
    Maybe disconnect all of front panel leads and re-connect them.
    =i7 980X @ 3.55GHz =PH-TC14PE w/2x TY-147A fans =Crucial Ballistix 3x4GB =GA-X58A-UD5 =ENGTX580 DirectCU II =e quiet! Straight Power E10 500W =Enthoo Evolv w/2x PH-F140XP case intake fans;